• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
frustated2

Preview Crashes

Question

I am unable to burn blu-ray project either to disc or as an image file. The furthest it has got to is 5%, then it just freezes. I upgraded to Creator NXT Pro 2 because I have Windows 8 and thought it might be a compatibility issue on Creator 12 but it has made no difference. I was able to burn projects with Creator 12 and Windows Vista. Can anyone help.

4 answers to this question

I am unable to burn blu-ray project either to disc or as an image file. The furthest it has got to is 5%, then it just freezes. I upgraded to Creator NXT Pro 2 because I have Windows 8 and thought it might be a compatibility issue on Creator 12 but it has made no difference. I was able to burn projects with Creator 12 and Windows Vista. Can anyone help.

A video project? It sound like you have a bad video file in the project. Where did you get the files? What format are they? Have you tried to produce (output then export as ) the video files to a blu ray compatible file using Video Wave to see if any of them are corrupted? Start with the one that would be near 5% of the project although that may just be near the producing of the menu (if any).

Windows 8 or 8.1 - 32 bit or 64 bit?

post-58-0-16005100-1386943135_thumb.jpg

It's Windows 8 32 bit. I uploaded video from my video camera (AVCHD) then created a MyDVD project with menus. I have done this previously with Windows Vista and it worked so I thought it might be a compatibility problem. Upgrade to Roxio NXT from Creator 12 made no difference. Haven't tried Video Wave so I'll give it a go.

When I try to preview my bluray project in MyDVD it crashes when trying to load menu and I get error message 'video wave has stopped working'. I am running Roxio NXT Pro 2 and my computer system is Windows 8. Can anyone suggest a solution?

It appears your Project is corrupt...

Start a New Project, slap some pictures in it and Burn to File...

Does it work?

Now start another New Project and add some or all of the files from the one that does not work and Burn to File.

What happens?