• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Poolio

How To Capture Xbox One Gameplay

Question

Hey guys! After many trials and errors, I have finally figured out how to get your Xbox One to correctly be captured! I had problems with it ever since I got the Xbox One, and I have noticed many threads regarding the problem. Finally I have figured out a solution! I hope this thread helps!

Note: I have had 2 different ways that have worked for me multiple times. The first has worked for me most times, while the second method works some times.

Note 2: As soon as you open any video related app, the signal will go back to protected.

Method 1 (Works Most Times):

[1] Make sure everything is correctly plugged in, and make sure that your recording program says "Signal protected".

[2] While the program is still open, and your Xbox One is turned on, hold the white power button on the console for 10 seconds

[3] After 10 seconds, unplug the power cord from the back of the xbox.

[4] Wait a few seconds, then plug the power cord back in, and turn your Xbox back on

[5] On the program, switch the Input back to HDMI. The status should now say "Ready" and you should be able to capture or stream.

Method 2 (This method has worked a few times)

[1] Plug the Xbox directly to the HDMI slot in the back of your TV

[2] Make sure your recorder is plugged into the computer.

[3] Open the recording software and change the status to component.

[4] Unplug the Xbox HDMi from the TV and plug it into the recorder, then plug the recorder into the same HDMI slot.

[5] Switch the status on the software back th HDMi and it should say ready

I will add a video shortly :)

Edited by Poolio

12 answers to this question

Yet another gamer who clicks the Topic Solved button. :( It makes your post disappear, if no one else has posted in your thread.

All fixed now.

Edited by grandpabruce
  • Like 1

Only one other user has suggested this but most haven't been able to make it work :o

Of course with your video, maybe the success rate will increase :D

Still having troubles -_-

Don't hijack other peoples post!

Start you own thread and supply some information. How do you expect to get any help with a 3 word post! :blink:

Sorry I wasted my money I guess.. I'm only trying to look for a fix

We know you are looking for a fix but you haven't even bothered to tell us what problem you are having.