MPPais

Dvdit! Hd Pro; Owner

Question

Today we don't know who is the DVDit! HD Pro owner. Corel? Roxio? Sonic? Others? It will be very important to know this subject!!! The users don't know if they are working with a dead product or similar...some thing who rocks but not has a reponsable for updates, contacts and so.

Please explain us the real situation about this software who was very expensive but is also very importante for many of us.

Thank you!

MPPais

Edited by MPPais

8 answers to this question

Today we don't know who is the DVDit HD Pro owner. Corel? Roxio? Sonic? Others? It will be very important to know this subject!!! The users don't know if they are working with a dead product or similar...some thing who rocks but not has a reponsable for updates, contacts and so.

Please explain us the real situation about this software who was very expensive but is also very importante for many of us.

Thank you!

MPPais

I think it died a quiet death but I am not the expert nor do I work for the company. They don;t tell us their plans.. I think it was last sold over 4 years ago. If you bought it after that, you may have bought an out of production/left over product. My guess is that there were some royalties that had to be paid and the sales did not cover those coasts.

I doubt that any current Roxio/Corel tech support people would know anything about it. Contact Tech Support here.

Sorry.

Edited by sknis

Today we don't know who is the DVDit! HD Pro owner. Corel? Roxio? Sonic? Others? It will be very important to know this subject!!! The users don't know if they are working with a dead product or similar...some thing who rocks but not has a reponsable for updates, contacts and so.

Thank you!

MPPais

I think DVDit is a dead program. It is no longer supported by anyone as far as I can see.

Thank you sknis for your opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yours,

MPPais

Edited by MPPais

Walt,

You are right! Today we have very cheap software with many features that DVDit! HD Pro don't has!!!!!!!

DVDit! HD Pro has all pontential to be a renew software for authoring: Indeed it's a crisis or a dead product? We must wait.

Yours,

MPPais

Edited by MPPais

Has anyone found a solution for installing DVDit HD Pro? I had it installed on my older computer, but when I just tired to install it on my new computer, I got the same kind of message about an activation problem.

Fred

Anybody have a solution for installing DVDit Pro HD. I'm having an activating issue when I tried to install it on a new computer I just purchased.

It install on my old computer and ran on Windows 7, when I upgraded the computer. But now I can't get it to activate using my serial number.

Fred

Since the program has been dead/obsolete for several years already, I think the activation server has also died :(