• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Hazard93

Best Settings For Videowave Export..

Question

Hey guys,

Let me start by telling you what settings im running first of all, this is the highest i can run due to CPU..

My settings for capturing are at HD 720 - 8000 KBPS

the quality seems reasonable for me, but i was wondering when i edit the video in video wave what is the best setting to save the video quality in?

I have been doing it as ''AVCHD 1280x720 50p'' but for an overall quality is there something better? something that my computer can actually handle rendering, i know there is no point going 1440x1080 50p because im not recording in 1080 so i wouldnt imagine that would make a difference, it might seem like a dumb question but i dont know, sometimes theres always something extra i could do to boost the quality that extra percentage.

10 answers to this question

Best setting would be 720 @ 8000 kbps or 'Same As'...

You CANNOT make it better than what you start with. Even the BD Players "upconvert" is a marketing joke :lol:

ok so your suggesting i may aswell just keep it at what im doing for now then?

shame really because i lost my job yesterday, so bit of a hard time with money now which means a delay on new computer :(

Why is your input so low???

Either you don't have your game consol (forgot what you have) set right or the game you are playing is not HD ;)

Sorry about the job!!!

Sorry for such a late reply jim, have been so busy lately not even been recording gameplay.

What was it you ment about input? do you mean why im recording at 8000 bit rate? if i raise it anymore then my computer just cant handle it, starts to glitch/lag

you dont need to be sorry bud :) hopefully i sort a new place out soon

It was the '720' part I was refering to... I consider HD to be 1080 (1440 is wannbe)

Glad to hear you are moving forward!

ahh right yes same problem, with 1080p the computer just freezes up due to not having the processor power, i guess i could try 1080p with a very low bitrate but then theres not really going to be that much difference in quality

Sorry jim thought i would post here to save opening up another pointless topic, in videowave, do you know of any way where i can add an effect to a overlay? the overlay is of my twitter account and my icon as my display picture on here, right now they just appear there in the video, but i would like to have it pop in as a effect, slide in.. become visable? u know anything like that, then to slowly sink out during the end of the video..

ahhhh was playing around and found the settings to do what i want to do :) very limated effects but i can work with that :D

ok sorry new question, this answer i can not figure out at all. when i play with the overlay settings, for the effects, if i save the logo's as custom overlays, will the effects stay with them? or would i need to add them again? also how an earth do i delete custom overlays? i have a few now and dont know how to actually get rid of them lol