Question

I have problems with printing scanned photos. I am running Windows 8.1. After scanning photos, I cannot print these. Nor can I print any of my other pictures. Printer does print other documents. And in Roxio, I have printed some of the help pages.

There is also something going on when trying to save my scanned photos. When I complete the scan and wish to save the photo, the list of programs and documents to the left of the main Roxio photo screen keeps flashing. I cannot scroll either direction in my folders. I am only able to save the photo in My Scans.

Help

4 answers to this question

I have problems with printing scanned photos. I am running Windows 8.1. After scanning photos, I cannot print these. Nor can I print any of my other pictures. Printer does print other documents. And in Roxio, I have printed some of the help pages.

There is also something going on when trying to save my scanned photos. When I complete the scan and wish to save the photo, the list of programs and documents to the left of the main Roxio photo screen keeps flashing. I cannot scroll either direction in my folders. I am only able to save the photo in My Scans.

Help

Don't you think it would help if you were to mention which Roxio program your are talking about? :blink:

Also set your Windows font to 100% (96 dpi). I'm going to guess that you have it larger than that.