Fred Berney

Video File Views Upside Down

Question

I'm a long time user of DVDit Pro, so I can usually fix most issues. Now I'm up against something I can figure out.

I just finished rendering an HD video using Newteks Speed Edit. Usually I out put a standard video format, but now I wanted to create an HD video on a Blu-Ray disc.

Speed Edit created an M2T file. DVD did not recognize it as a valid video format. So, I changed the extension to M2P. This it saw, but when I viewed the video within the program's timeline, the image was upside down. I tried changing the extension to evey possible mpeg file I saw listed as files that DVDit can use, but each time the file would play upside down.

I didn't try burning a disc, since I didn't want to waste a Blu-Ray disc. I'm not sure it it would burn upside down, but since the program played it that way, I kind of certain that it would.

Has anyone run into this program or have a suggestion for this issue.

Thank you.

I wish Roxio would support and bring back this program. It is better than anything else I've seen on the market place under the thousand dollar cost.

Fred

2 answers to this question

I'm a long time user of DVDit Pro, so I can usually fix most issues. Now I'm up against something I can figure out.

I just finished rendering an HD video using Newteks Speed Edit. Usually I out put a standard video format, but now I wanted to create an HD video on a Blu-Ray disc.

Speed Edit created an M2T file. DVD did not recognize it as a valid video format. So, I changed the extension to M2P. This it saw, but when I viewed the video within the program's timeline, the image was upside down. I tried changing the extension to evey possible mpeg file I saw listed as files that DVDit can use, but each time the file would play upside down.

I didn't try burning a disc, since I didn't want to waste a Blu-Ray disc. I'm not sure it it would burn upside down, but since the program played it that way, I kind of certain that it would.

Has anyone run into this program or have a suggestion for this issue.

Thank you.

I wish Roxio would support and bring back this program. It is better than anything else I've seen on the market place under the thousand dollar cost.

Fred

Does the m2t video play correctly on your computer using Windows Media Player or VLC?

A warning Fred, somehow DVDit Pro got lost in between Rovi's sale to Corel. Some say it never made it to Corel.

Do not uninstal the software because you will never get it activated again!