• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Red Screen, No Signal..really Need Help (Pc)

Darkesttimes

Question

So i wanna capture/stream from my desktop top my laptop while still using my tv, so i am using the Game Capture HD Pro, but it wont work on my laptop it keeps saying no signal, and on the tv i keep getting a red screen (sometimes blue?)

really no idea what to do my laptop find the device etc so no issues there can someone please help me out? it used to work on my ps3 and i see ppl often use it on PC aswell so it should work.

any ideas?

13 answers to this question

well all i did was install and update the software on my laptop first, then connected the device (usb)lights on the device go up (purple lights) then started a session,

ofc it gives no signal and in the preview i see blinking blue screen, then i connected the HDMI from my dekstop to the device wich i put on the input side,

then i connected a hdmi from the device to my TV then i get a red screen on my TV i restarted the program and same thing happens.

I did switch USB ports and then sometimes i would get a blue screen but thats all i did really nothing else, so look like this:

PC-----------Device----------TV

Laptop--------l

Cant say i have alot more to say seeing i did nothing else didnt mess with any settings aswell, i did see some1 on the forums with about the same screen i believe he was trying to connect a wii u.

Pictures (sorry for blurry/messy :P)

post-117799-0-44206300-1392257235_thumb.jpgTV

post-117799-0-75285300-1392257236_thumb.jpgLaptop

post-117799-0-88551900-1392257237_thumb.jpgDevice

again not much i can explain i did nothing special except hook everything up i even tried to switch the HDMI Kabels i switched slots(you never know O_O) but nothing

no offence but i believe i said couple of times ROXION GAME CAPTURE HD PRO and if i didnt the picture says clearly ROXIO GAME CAPTURE, the laptop that i connected the device to is a ALIENWARE and the pc is a ACER and my tv is a SAMSUNG.

Besides this is a roxio forum isnt it? so wonder what device it is...

Really i am dead serious if you dont wanna help then just dont reply?

Deeply offended now i am in need of help cause i feel i just wasted 150 euro and you think i am joking? well thanks :S

no offence but i believe i said couple of times ROXION GAME CAPTURE HD PRO and if i didnt the picture says clearly ROXIO GAME CAPTURE, the laptop that i connected the device to is a ALIENWARE and the pc is a ACER and my tv is a SAMSUNG.

Besides this is a roxio forum isnt it? so wonder what device it is...

Really i am dead serious if you dont wanna help then just dont reply?

Deeply offended now i am in need of help cause i feel i just wasted 150 euro and you think i am joking? well thanks :S

No problem, won't waste another keystroke on you!

No problem, won't waste another keystroke on you!

>.> this is a waste of time being here asking for help... if there is info you need just ask it no need to be rude about it, if this is how you threat ppl then i wonder what youre doing on a "help needed" forum ... ill just take my problem somewhere else

I did ask for more information, and you took offense then asked me not to respond...

Now you complain about me complying with your request :huh:

You do need help, very much so :lol:

But as a personal policy I help those that come here and ask for help but Never those who complain when they get it because their ego gets in the way -_-

Good luck to you!

I did ask for more information, and you took offense then asked me not to respond...

Now you complain about me complying with your request :huh:

You do need help, very much so :lol:

But as a personal policy I help those that come here and ask for help but Never those who complain when they get it because their ego gets in the way -_-

Good luck to you!

You think it might be of interest to know what DEVICE you are using???

When you are serious about resolving this, come back I won't waste anymore time playing with you...

^ sure cause this is oh so helpfull? in meanwhile i dont care anymore i just wanna know how to fix my problem or not and my ego didnt get in the way, what got in the way was the fact i feel youre not taking my problem serious while i dont see reason for you not to? that is my only problem :S ego? really?

He already burned his bridge...

Everyone seemed to get it except for you, i am just hoping someone will hop by this post and help me out on this, thank you for youre "effort" and misplaced criticism.

Besides you call this help?:

"You think it might be of interest to know what DEVICE you are using???

When you are serious about resolving this, come back I won't waste anymore time playing with you..."

This is not helping, realize that what you did was saying to me, well youre being a idiot so i wont help you, instead of saying sorry cant really understand what youre trying to say and actually HELPING someone, you choose to threat me like a small kid, that is offending if you dont get that, then really why are you on a forum like this?

Now for other notes/news.

Last night i tried to hook it into a diff Usb port and instead of the red screen i had a blue one..

Archived