Faustina

Can't Post To Website

Question

I wanted to post to a website and there is no html code to copy and paste. When I click on the Post link, I get only the instruction and the Photoshow player option box.

16 answers to this question

I wanted to post to a website and there is no html code to copy and paste. When I click on the Post link, I get only the instruction and the Photoshow player option box.

Do you have your PhotoShow uploaded to the PhotoShow web site? If so, when you go to share it or play it, the link is there.

What web site are you trying to post to? If it is your web site, you have to upload it and then create a link to it.

You have not given us enough information on what you want to do to be able for use to give you a good response.

Edit, The program has not been updated for a long time and broken things have NOT been repaired. It is still one of the best photo show making software if you use the downloaded version. Are you?

Edited by sknis

Thank you for your response. The Photoshow was uploaded to the photoshow website and the link is there, however, I wanted to insert the html directly into our organization's website. I've done this at least 5 other times with other photoshows. In each of the earlier cases, the html code was given to copy and paste. While the instructions to do so this time are there, the actual html code is missing. I did, for the time being, insert the link but that shows more than the photoshow itself which is what I was able to get with html code.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

There is no html code since 2 months. Just a link to the photoshow. I have always pasted the html code om my website, but it can't be done no more because there is no htlm code!

I can't understand why the support team ignore the problem.

/ Yvonne

Sweden

Edited by Yvonne AP

There is no html code since 2 months. Just a link to the photoshow. I have always pasted the html code om my website, but it can't be done no more because there is no htlm code!

I can't understand why the support team ignore the problem.

/ Yvonne

Sweden

Do you want a better answer than the one above? I don't think there is one. Why don't you try to get your money back? Perhaps that will draw their attention if enough people try it.

I'm blushing ! :unsure: I may have a better answer for you.

After you complete or upload a PhotoShow and you run it, several options show up after it completes. This is one: I that what you are looking for?

post-58-0-39191100-1393697873_thumb.png

• Like 1

There are 3 options: Facebook, Email and Post.

Only Email functions.

Facebook and Post don't function.

To use Post and put the Photo Show on a web site the html code is needed, but there is none! :angry:

I'm a Premium member until October 2014 and have posted 50 photo shows on my web site until this problem occured.

Thank you for trying, though :)

Yes! I catched the html code :)

My first 88 films: I klicked UNDER the film on "Post" to get the code. The "news" is: I now have to klick INSIDE the film.

Okey, I got it now :P

Hello Sknis - I am having the same problem as Yvonne & Faustina...but I cannot figure out your last solution. I've tried many times, I am sure it must be under my nose, I just am not following the right steps...can you please explain the steps. Thank you! LB

Lisa, welcome ! On the PhotoShow web site, play the PhotoShow to the end. After it finishes, you should see the options as shown in the photo above.

You do have a premium membership and the PhotoShow is on the PhotoShow web site -- is that correct?

Hello Sknis - Oh Wow! could they make it any less intuitive? I finally figured it out... a lot of trial & error & wasted time! Thank you for the posted solution - LB

The issue is that the program is very old and there have been no updates so no changes to make it easier. :unsure:

OK! So I just got off the phone with Cleverbridge/Roxio....They know about the problem and have no idea how to get around or repair the problem..When you click on the share button/tab to copy/retrieve the HTML code it goes blank....This is what you need to do....Run the entire PHOTOSHOW to the very end and you will find the SHARE TAB at the end of the project along with COPY.... You will also find the FACEBOOK SHARE etc..... A really LOUSY job of updating information from ROXIO/COREL.....not unusual for big companies not know how to communicate with PAYING CLIENTS..

OK! So I just got off the phone with Cleverbridge/Roxio....They know about the problem and have no idea how to get around or repair the problem..When you click on the share button/tab to copy/retrieve the HTML code it goes blank....This is what you need to do....Run the entire PHOTOSHOW to the very end and you will find the SHARE TAB at the end of the project along with COPY.... You will also find the FACEBOOK SHARE etc..... A really LOUSY job of updating information from ROXIO/COREL.....not unusual for big companies not know how to communicate with PAYING CLIENTS..

In Post 11, Sknis suggested running the Photoshow to the very end to get the options.