0Bennyman

Roxio Gamecapture Pro Hd Not Working Properly

Question

Umm, so I encountered this about a few hours ago, basically I have done a few repairs to try and fix but nothing, I have the picture fine on my TV but it is refusing to load anything on there, I have recorded a few thing perfectly fine but now it won't load settings and when I adjust slider it brings in a blurry picture that flickers to black and then back again constantly. :L

cMKG4YG.png?1

GoelgPq.png

As you can see I have no settings options and on the dropdowns they are just black empty spaces.

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

What computer specs do you have?

To me it sounds like your computer is struggling to load anything, may be down to HDD space?

Anyway post your specs in there for others to see and maybe someone with a bit more knowledge can help you when they see.

Processor AMD A6-4400M APU with Radeon HD Graphics Manufacturer AMD Speed 2.7 GHz Number of Cores 2 Video Card AMD Radeon HD 7520G Manufacturer ATI Chipset AMD Radeon HD 7520G Dedicated Memory 512 MB Total Memory 3.0 GB Memory 5.6 GB Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit Service Pack 1 Size 64 Bit Edition Home Premium Display Maximum Resolution 1600 x 900 DVD DiscSoft Virtual SCSI CdRom Device CD DiscSoft Virtual SCSI CdRom Device Drive 1 Size 912.8 GB Free 43.7 GB Drive 2 Size 18.4 GB Free 2.0 GB Drive 3 Size 98.0 MB Free

82.4 MB

But like I said it worked completely fine before without any time of trouble, no lag on the computer and the videos come in absolutly fine with the odd flicker at the start.

Ok I found a solution I guess, Instead of going max quality If I put it down to the bottom it looks completely fine but works :L Now it crashes whenever I click start capture...

hmm beats me buddy, i wouldn't have a clue lol, according to what i have been told when everything is linked up correctly and the ''no signal'' is red, then it means the software is a fault, but thats not the case for you.

i mean it wont hurt to try another reinstall, just make sure you turn of anit virus and firewall before doing so, then run the setup, click on check updates when it prompts you, when its done turn everything back on then reboot.

If it still doesnt work then reply back here hopefully someone else can help you further.

hmm beats me buddy, i wouldn't have a clue lol, according to what i have been told when everything is linked up correctly and the ''no signal'' is red, then it means the software is a fault, but thats not the case for you.

i mean it wont hurt to try another reinstall, just make sure you turn of anit virus and firewall before doing so, then run the setup, click on check updates when it prompts you, when its done turn everything back on then reboot.

If it still doesnt work then reply back here hopefully someone else can help you further.

Red indicates that the device is being recognized properly, but it is not receiving a signal.

Reinstall with virus off worked perfectly, thanks :D

Red indicates that the device is being recognized properly, but it is not receiving a signal.

opps just read my post lol, this is what i ment :lol: my bad! :ph34r:

Reinstall with virus off worked perfectly, thanks :D

Glad it worked man :)

Edited by Hazard93