Connor602

No Signal And Device Not Connected

Question

Hello, So i bought my roxio about a year ago and It was amazing :) but i stopped using for about 3-5 months and i got a new PC over that time. So i popped in my disc and nothing came up theres no scratches or anything and my pc is a gaming one so it has the right disk reader :P and i have my serial key to. So i was forced to look online for a download of the Program and i finally got one :). So i installed it Then plugged in my Roxio But it says there is no signal and theres no device connected.

So i looked online and i download the drives and rebooted my pc (With the roxio out) and nothing so i was wondering if you could help me.

Also i have W8

Thanks

-Connor

post-118041-0-57679700-1393286067_thumb.png

post-118041-0-87425900-1393286152_thumb.png

Edited by Connor602

9 answers to this question

First, please verify which version you have http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/game-capture/console/overview.html

You original disc should work fine on your new computer, so there was no need to download anything. What is strange is Roxio does not have a downloaded version for either the program or the drivers on line. So were did you get yours from, can you provide a link?

Whatever you downloaded has screwed everything up.

Try copying the original disc onto you computer and installing from there.

Google is your friend.....type in "copy a dvd to computer".