• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

ighostsgunnaz

Capturing Ps4 Audio At Rca Ports

Question

Hey jim i got a question for you. now you mentioned its possible to get real time audio by connecting at the rgc ( rca ports ).

i was confused on how you meant for it to be hooked up. i seen the pinned video the guy did for the ps3 capturing audio while live streaming but i have the ps4 and since it is hooked via hdmi and has no component cable option i am lost as to how you mean to do this excactly.

ive tried a rca to 3.5mm cable ( put the red into the R audio input and the white into the L audio input and plugged the 3.5mm headphone jack into my computer then right click speaker> right click "front mic" in my case>click listen> click listen to this device then apply>Done) to get the audio over to the computer and i got no sound at all from the RGC device to my computer. i used that method from the guys video that i mentioned.

but please explain a bit more on the method you had suggested.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by ighostsgunnaz

4 answers to this question

First you have to realize that the RGC Software can only capture what comes down the USB from the RGC Device...

That is the ONLY way audio can be capture!!!!!

So if you have audio somewhere that you want to be included in the capture it must be added AT the RGC Device!

Nowhere else is going to work :huh:

So do whatever you have to do to add it to the RGC Device ;)

correct.

what i have is a PS4>to>HDMI splitter>to>roxio hd (input)>to>Television

and i get great audio from my roxio when i run the software to livestream. but like with the ps3 audio issue, once you go live you get no audio coming out to your speaker/earphones

and in my case when i use my console headset to chat with my party i can switch the headset to " chat only " which allows my audio to go through to the roxio hd program but you my viewers can only hear the game audio not the people in my party who are talking to me.

so im trying to figure out how to stay connected to my roxio via hdmi but in a sense split the audio from it / or / pick up audio via an additional audio cord connected to the red and white audio ports on the rca input/output port.

hope i explained everything clear enough.

and thanks for your time jim its much appreciated.

and jim its time for a new profile pic, its nothing wrong with it but i been on roxio forum for 2 years with another profile i lost access to. but you have had that same photo. lol im gonna refer to you as jim jones = a popular rapper lol just joking man. thanks again.

Not the Guyana Jones I hope :o

The Picture is 7 years ago but I don't think I look that much different only having more fun now :lol: Here is one from last summer:

(like the cat that ate the canary)

What might work is to run a splitter from your headphones to the RGC so you have your headphone chat and feed it into the Audio Input of the RGC for Capture.

post-39730-0-63908700-1393452663_thumb.jpg

• Like 1