• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 50 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

I bought Roxio Creator in 2009 and loved it, but now, have a new computer w/Windows 8_OS. I'd like to install my Creator 2009 onto this computer and upgrade to the 2014 version. Is it possible to install and update, with my current system, or do I need to purchase and install a new Roxio Creator 2014?

THANK YOU!

2 answers to this question

I bought Roxio Creator in 2009 and loved it, but now, have a new computer w/Windows 8_OS. I'd like to install my Creator 2009 onto this computer and upgrade to the 2014 version. Is it possible to install and update, with my current system, or do I need to purchase and install a new Roxio Creator 2014?

THANK YOU!

There is no Creator 2014, It is called Creator NXT2, Use the upgrade link on this page (all other versions) about $30 off.

Edited by sknis
  • Like 1

THANK YOU!

You dod not need any previous version installed to install the latest version Creator NXT 2. It is not an update but would be an upgrade.

• Like 1