The Highlander

"new Toys" 39 Megapixel Digital Camera

We all like Toys, but i thought my 6MP Cannon Digital was good, thake a look below...

And if you decide half way though reading this, that you want one, then make sure you get a

new Morgage on your house, as the price is listed at the bottom of the info, in US Dollars.

39mp.jpg

We all like Toys, but i thought my 6MP Cannon Digital was good, thake a look below...

And if you decide half way though reading this, that you want one, then make sure you get a

new Morgage on your house, as the price is listed at the bottom of the info, in US Dollars.

39mp.jpg

Way too much toy for me to handle :)

Me to Paul,

It's hard to even think the numbers here,,,, thats 39 million pixels

When someone posts using linear it there any way to view it differently?

When someone posts using linear it there any way to view it differently?

You should be able to go to the top right on the Options menu and choose Standard in place of Outline.

You should be able to go to the top right on the Options menu and choose Standard in place of Outline.

I am in standard, but rydall's post still comes out too wide. All the replies come up Standard. Just noticed his post was reg. width, it must be his attachment that makes it so wide. I hadn't noticed that earlier.....oops...... :)

Edited by nanaoneal

I am in standard, but rydall's post still comes out too wide. All the replies come up Standard. Just noticed his post was reg. width, it must be his attachment that makes it so wide. I hadn't noticed that earlier.....oops...... :)

Sorry, misunderstood what you asked. It is wide and as far as I can tell, there's nothing you can do to fix this. If so, let me know.

Your are correct, Patty. It is the attachment, but it is worth the width, in this case. :huh: Sweet camera!! (Don't leave home without a tripod.)

Sorry guys... have a 17inch wide screen Laptop, and used snagit to take screen shot...

So all my items do come out wide... ill try to change them in the future so they will fit.

:):huh::D:D:D

Edited by rydall2000

Sorry guys... have a 17inch wide screen Laptop, and used snagit to take screen shot...

So all my items do come out wide... ill try to change them in the future so they will fit.

No harm done but you can resize the file in Snagit by going to Image/Scale/Resize Image. This will proportionately resize it.

Like I said, Neil. That one was worth the extra width! A camera to purchase, once you win the lottery. :D

I agree Bruce, but the chances of winning that are more than the megapixels on this camera.. :huh:

As to the snagit resize Paul, i know how to set these settings but im to lazy..he he :)

and id rather drink beer (or in my case Wine)

Edited by rydall2000

I agree Bruce, but the chances of winning that are more than the megapixels on this camera.. :huh:

As to the snagit resize Paul, i know how to set these settings but im to lazy..he he :)

and id rather drink beer (or in my case Wine)

If you put some wine (beer) at the end of the scroll ... I'll scroll anywhere! :D

Ok ok ... Iv changed the file side now, this should be better....

and myguggi ill have a wine for ya tonight (5:30 PM NZ time here at the moment)

Have fun

Ok ok ... Iv changed the file side now, this should be better....

and myguggi ill have a wine for ya tonight (5:30 PM NZ time here at the moment)

Have fun

Enjoy! :huh: Its 23:45 EST (Thursday) here, just finishing my last beer for the day! :)

Enjoy! :D Its 23:45 EST (Thursday) here, just finishing my last beer for the day! :)

Sorry, I didn't mean to make a big deal of it. Once I realized it was the attachment I had no problem. It was just that I was hoping not to have to deal with it with all of the posts. It does look like a great camera, but like you all have said, one would have to win the lottery. Sure would love to test it out and see what it does. Oh well, I can dream............ :huh: Patty

Hi Patty,

It is no probs, i didnt take it as a big deal, thanks for the comments though,

You dont know that other people have probs viewing posts unless someone tells you...

So thanks and keep smiling.. :)

Well that is a easy answer,

New Zealand Produce some of the best sauvignon blanc, Pinot noir, and of course Chardonnay though the world, unfortinitly becouse of our not as hot a enviroment as Australia we dont produce very good cabernet sauvignon's or merlot, but it does leave a lot of good wines within that bracket to chose from.

I personly love the hard rough Australia reds, and some good oaked chardonnays.

But when the day is hot and the sky is blue and there are no issues to look at or worry about , ANY

wine works well for me sitting on my deck look out at the world going by.

PS: shame users here dont use PM or Instant chat products, life would be so much easyer.

Edited by rydall2000

Did we change the subject in the middle of the thread? :)

Hasselblad is probably THE best cameras made. At one point in my youth, I was interested in being a pro photographer. I bought a Maymia RB67 while stationed in Japan. Since I was in the military I didn't have to pay customs on it when I came home. LOL So looks like the large format pro cameras are finally going digital. Can you image how large those files are? Wonder what it uses for storage. :huh: