• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Turboguy

Uploading To Youtube "no Connection Server Installed"

Question

I am running Roxio Creator 2012 Pro. When I try to export my video to YouTube I get an error message that says "No Connection to Server Installed. Any thoughts on how I fix this. I have uploaded videos to YouTube before with the same installation without problems but don't seem to be able to do that now. I have tried shutting down the computer and restarting it.

My internet is working fine for anything else. I have scanned all the forums and help files and can't find anything on this problem.

Thanks for any help.

2 answers to this question

I am running Roxio Creator 2012 Pro. When I try to export my video to YouTube I get an error message that says "No Connection to Server Installed. Any thoughts on how I fix this. I have uploaded videos to YouTube before with the same installation without problems but don't seem to be able to do that now. I have tried shutting down the computer and restarting it.

My internet is working fine for anything else. I have scanned all the forums and help files and can't find anything on this problem.

Thanks for any help.

Try signing into a new account to see if YouTube is not recognizing your old account/sign-in.

Thanks for the suggestion but it is not letting me get as far as signing in so I don't think that is it but I will give it a shot. Since posting I have tried turning off my firewall and changing the rendering method to software but neither change solved the problem. As soon as I click "Send to YouTube" I get that warning.