• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

emck

Emc 10 And Windows 8

Question

I am trying to find out if there is a way to run roxio EMC 10 in windows 8/8.1 on my laptop.

do I need to upgrade to a different program or is there an update that will make it work? The issue currently is that it will not recognise my dvd burner at all which is a nuisance, however it will still do anything as long as it has nothing to do with the drive. Other programs recognise the drive.

Hoping there is a simple fix as I really like this program.

Thanks for your help

2 answers to this question

thanks for your help was hoping did not have to pay for new software but it seems if i want to use it then i dont have any choice. The desktop computer has vista on it will NXT2 work on vista or is vista too old? The thing is that my husband and I work on things together and its just easier to have one program and install it on two computers. I am also assuming we can do that? Once we buy it can we install on both the laptop which will shortly have windows 8.1 on it and on the desktop as well. It is a pretty fast desktop although i dont know the specs. Thanks for answering so quickly i was amazed to get a reply within about 15 mins of posting the comment.

I think i will prob go with NXT2 rather than NXT only because otherwise will have to upgrade again. I am not fussed about the blu ray anything as my laptop doesn't have a blu ray player in it

thanks again