• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Un-Happy Customer

Product Key Does Not Work And Cannot Talk To Anyone

Question

I bought your easy CD & DVD burning product from Office Depot. I cannot install it, it tells me I have an invalid key. I have registered the product and it still does not work. Please send me a fix to this problem.

I have wasted a lot of time on you product and am not happy.

Edited by sknis
Remove e-mail address.

4 answers to this question

I bought your easy CD & DVD burning product from Office Depot. I cannot install it, it tells me I have an invalid key. I have registered the product and it still does not work. Please send me a fix to this problem at hilkenreg@comcast.net

I have wasted a lot of time on you product and am not happy.

It is not our product since this is not Roxio bur only a users forum.

It would help if you were to post what product you are talking about as there are dozens of Roxio CD&DVD burning products. Your post can then be moved to the correct forum.

Also remove your e-mail address. The only response you will get there is junk mail.

Thanks for your reply. The product is "roxio easy CD & DVD burning" (the #1 selling SW - ha ha). How do I move this to another posting area and modify my origional to delete my e-mail. I thought Roxio support would reply with at fix to my problem. Guess they don't do electronic support either.

You are using the Product Key that is on the ENVELOPE?

There are 2 fail modes we have seen with this, so what is the EXACT wording of any error message or are you just getting the Red X when you enter the 17 character product key?

If it is the Red X, grab a magnifier to look at the Product Key ;)

As to your version, look at the contents of your disc, should see something like:

post-39730-0-29993300-1394572212_thumb.jpg