Sign in to follow this  
N.L.

Distortion

Question

always used Toast- now I have Toast 11.2- there is a distortion sound, very annoying and I can not get it away (never had this before in all the years and whatever formats I used); I have seen other people have the same problem but no one gives a solution- merci if you have one- (I did put bounced audio files of pro tools in it to burn, just normal 24-bit 48 Kh which work every where)

1 answer to this question

Please bring me up to speed here. Which settings and what kind of project? Where do you hear the distorted sound? What are the specs of the source files so I can confirm this on my system? You can have earlier versions of Toast 11 on your Mac along with 11.2. Just rename the Toast 11 Titanium folder and then run the installer for an earlier version (or simply copy the earlier Toast application from a backup). Sadly it isn't uncommon for Toast users to depend on one version for one type of project and a different version for a different project. For example, disc burning goes much faster prior to Toast 11.1.