• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Gowingnator

No Hdmi Capture Appearing

Question

Ok, so like many many many others, I have no signal, when using Xbox 360, in red showing in the capturing software when using HDMI. When using component, works perfectly fine!

It worked for a bout 2 minutes on HDMI but there was no image on the TV and the resolution on the capturing software was totally off, only showed the top left hand corner of the Xbox.

On the Roxio itself, the purple light appears and so does the HDMI light. On Device Manager, under Sound, Video and Game Controllers, it says 'Roxio GameCAP HD PRO'.

I've tried swapping HDMI leads, nothing :\

I've followed many suggestions, uninstalling everything and installing again, I've got the Feb update too, the drivers are up to date.

6 answers to this question

PS 3 will Only Work using Component Cables. It cannot capture using HDMI -_-

With your Xbox, "no signal" in Red means just what it says! There is No Signal being received at the RGC Device :huh:

In that case you need to make sure your Xbox Settings are for HDMI and not set to auto sensing or anything else.

I've now got picture on TV but not on Capture software, says 'Ready' in green...

Using HDMI, I set the resolution on the Xbox to 1280x720 not 1080x1280 I believe.

Edited by Gowingnator

That is an issue with your video card/chip.

Can be as simple as Resolution or DPI settings, can be more elusive like Acceleration, 3D settings, Overclocking the GPU etc. :wacko:

That is an issue with your video card/chip.

Can be as simple as Resolution or DPI settings, can be more elusive like Acceleration, 3D settings, Overclocking the GPU etc. :wacko:

How is it something to do with my graphics card? Also, there's no picture on the capture software when I use component cables, though, it has worked a few times :s

How is it something to do with my graphics card? Also, there's no picture on the capture software when I use component cables, though, it has worked a few times :s

It is your graphics card that paints all those pictures on your screen...