Sign in to follow this  
outerbank

Copy & Convert Not Opening

Question

I'm back with the same problem. Copy & Convert does not open. The problem was last posted Nov. 25, 2013. I didn't do anything about the problem back then because there wasn't a need to use the feature. Now I have a need for its use. Here's some background info. I did conduct several repair attempts back in November, which did not resolve the problem. Reinstallation was considered at that time, but I decided that since Copy & Convert was not going to be needed for the foreseeable time, reinstallation of Roxio Creator 2011 Special Edition was not done. Before proceeding to a reinstallation, I've read in the past several postings where a request was made to show the installation log files. Being what I would call myself a computer novice, if I viewed these Roxio installation log files, would I be able to discern where the problem exists with Copy & Convert? These files were found and opened, both the original installation log files and "repair" log files, and viewed. They didn't reveal much to me because I really don't know what to look for, if there is anything to be gained by my viewing them.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet