lmccarth

Creator Nt Won't Burn Disks

Question

Have reinstalled the programme on Win 8.1 and whenever I install some other programme the Roxio stops working. I got it to work once by following the repair instructions but no more. I must have reinstalled it 10 times but always the same result. Never had this problem with Roxio 11! This is the worst experience that I have ever had and despite them saying they will send the support code after I register, they never do. \i feel foolish wasting all this time but I do need the software.

3 answers to this question

I find that odd...

I have installed NXT2 and then many other programs and never had a single bump :huh:

Reg Cleaners are known to wreck Roxio, are you using one? Perhaps it it part of an Anti Virus package???

If you installed it 10 times you have used up your install count. Has that message come up?

• Like 1

You are absolutely right as I have used Norton Reg Cleaner and it happened shortly thereafter. I may have exaggerated the 10 times because I bot it, tried to install and then redeemed it when it did not work the first time. The I rebot at the more expensive price and finally got it to work before it didn't. How do I fix the registry problem so I can start using it again? Thanks for your help.

I stopped using Reg Cleaners after one destroyed Win 95... Never used one since then never had an issues ;)

Most allow you to mark a Program to be ignored. If not, consider what "value" it has in the harsh light of day??? They are all Self Important and will brag about how they have saved the day with all the errors they found!

But in harsh light, is there really any change in performance :huh: