DickG

Create Dvd Slide Show In Pal Format

Question

How do I create a DVD slide show using thumbnails in PAL format? The computer runs Windows 8.1.

8 answers to this question

Most PAL countries have DVD players that play both NTSC and PAL. Why do you want to make a PAL slide show on DVD?

How do I create a DVD slide show using thumbnails in PAL format? The computer runs Windows 8.1.

I don't understand what you mean by "using thumbnails"

Thank you. I have a group of photos [thumbnails] that I want to use to create a slide show for a friend in South Africa. I believe they use the PAL format.

Thank you. I have a group of photos [thumbnails] that I want to use to create a slide show for a friend in South Africa. I believe they use the PAL format.

Thumbnails are just shortcuts to actual images. Do you have the images on your computer?

Yes. All the images are in a folder on the computer.I want create a DVD slide show for a friend in South Africa using these images. I have been advised by a friend from South Africa to create the DVD in PAL format. Using Creator for NTSC format is quite simple but I am having trouble trying to create the DVD in PAL format. Do you have any suggestion beyond hoping that the DVD player in South Africa will recognize NTSC format?

Thanks

RAG

Yes. All the images are in a folder on the computer.I want create a DVD slide show for a friend in South Africa using these images. I have been advised by a friend from South Africa to create the DVD in PAL format. Using Creator for NTSC format is quite simple but I am having trouble trying to create the DVD in PAL format. Do you have any suggestion beyond hoping that the DVD player in South Africa will recognize NTSC format?

Thanks

RAG

Did you select the PAL option under File/Project settings?