Sign in to follow this  
Norm G

Easy Cd And Dvd Burning (In Red Box)

Question

I have the Easy CD and DVD Burning (in Red Box) software for a few years. Version: 9.0.55, Build: 905B54T R01.

In the past, I had to reinstall the software due to pc problem not related to this software. About a month ago,I started

to received some message about a script problem to continue or not, before the program loads. After replying any answers,

the program continues and I was able to use the software without any problems.

I decided to un-install and re-install the product to see if I can get out of the script error. Bad move on my part. Started to

re-install Roxio Easy CD and DVD Burning, keying in product key and installation continues. Near the end of the installation,

a Roxio windows appears and ask that a disc need to be insert. OK and Cancel was the only key to reply.

Keying in oK returns with the same window after a few seconds. Keying in cancel, everything roles back to and installation

is cancelled. I un-install and re-install the software in the past without any problems. Can you help me to re-install this product/

Thank you

Norm G

2 answers to this question

Just to be sure, you are installing on an XP system?

Try copying the entire content of your install disc to a folder on your HDD.

Once there locate and run the 'Setup.exe' in that folder.

I have the Easy CD and DVD Burning (in Red Box) software for a few years. Version: 9.0.55, Build: 905B54T R01.

In the past, I had to reinstall the software due to pc problem not related to this software. About a month ago,I started

to received some message about a script problem to continue or not, before the program loads. After replying any answers,

the program continues and I was able to use the software without any problems.

I decided to un-install and re-install the product to see if I can get out of the script error. Bad move on my part. Started to

re-install Roxio Easy CD and DVD Burning, keying in product key and installation continues. Near the end of the installation,

a Roxio windows appears and ask that a disc need to be insert. OK and Cancel was the only key to reply.

Keying in oK returns with the same window after a few seconds. Keying in cancel, everything roles back to and installation

is cancelled. I un-install and re-install the software in the past without any problems. Can you help me to re-install this product/

Thank you

Norm G

Is the following the script error you are getting? I believe that it may be a link to some long gone server.

If so, just click yes, and move on to the program that you want to use. No need to uninstall, and reinstall the software. It won't do any good and may instead, cause problems, as you have experienced.

post-81-0-67609600-1399206822_thumb.jpg