2013gs4lt

What Happen To Photoshows

Question

I have been a member for a year and have many photoshows I want to keep but I will not be renewing this year. What will happen to all my photoshows since the software never did make an MP4 out of them and send it to me via e-mail or even offered to put them on a DVD. Please advise. Thanks

4 answers to this question

I have been a member for a year and have many photoshows I want to keep but I will not be renewing this year. What will happen to all my photoshows since the software never did make an MP4 out of them and send it to me via e-mail or even offered to put them on a DVD. Please advise. Thanks

If you have the offline version too, you can download them using that. If you don't renew, which you shouldn't, your photoshows will be gone, shortly after your Premium membership expires. PhotoShow is no longer supported by Roxio.

Edited by grandpabruce

If you have the offline version too, you can download them using that. If you don't renew, which you shouldn't, your photoshows will be gone, shortly after your Premium membership expires. PhotoShow is no longer supported by Roxio.

I hit the download button and the process started but it never said where it was going to download them to. I have no clue what folder they went into for windows 7. do you know

I opened the Roxio Photoshow software on my PC. It said I had 30 show. I then hit download My Photosho's and it started. Now I can not find where it downloaded them to and it never gave me a option as to what flder in windows 7 to put them. Does anyone know what the default folder is in windows 7. I want to burn these on CD ASAP since I am not renewing

I opened the Roxio Photoshow software on my PC. It said I had 30 show. I then hit download My Photosho's and it started. Now I can not find where it downloaded them to and it never gave me a option as to what flder in windows 7 to put them. Does anyone know what the default folder is in windows 7. I want to burn these on CD ASAP since I am not renewing

In PhotoShow look under File/Preferences and it should show you where the shows are stored. They will have the extension ..photoshow and by default are stored in a folder called "My PhotoSHows" under "Documents" depending on your operating system