• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
ServusBellator

Can I Record My Xbox 360 On My Imac?

Question

I am a fairly new person when it comes to software concerning PC's and Mac's. My question is this; Am I able to record my xbox360 through the use of the roxio game capture hd pro onto my iMac to then post to youtube?

The iMac has OSX 7 and is up to date on everything. I am not looking to record the screen of the Mac itself, but rather I want to know if I can use the iMac to record my xbox360 using the Roxio HD Pro.

Edited by ServusBellator

5 answers to this question

I am a fairly new person when it comes to software concerning PC's and Mac's. My question is this; Am I able to record my xbox360 through the use of the roxio game capture hd pro onto my iMac to then post to youtube?

The iMac has OSX 7 and is up to date on everything. I am not looking to record the screen of the Mac itself, but rather I want to know if I can use the iMac to record my xbox360 using the Roxio HD Pro.

Scroll down to the bottom of the following link, for system requirements. I don't believe that it will work with an iMac.

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/game-capture/hd-pro/overview.html

• Like 1

Thank you very much. I had looked at this before and wasn't sure whether it would work because it says, "Minimum Requirements". I have been reading several forums concerning this topic, and was wondering because a lot of them were saying that the mac wasn't working. I didn't know whether or not they were talking about the card not being able to record the mac or if OSX just isn't compatible with the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro.

It is PC based device/drivers and will not work in a MAC OS.

I do have a note that it runs if you use, Parallel...

If you have Parallel, please confirm that ;)

yes it works with parallel's and works great on my macbook parallels saved me money instead of having to buy an elgato i can keep my roxio

Thanks for that update!!!

I am sure many MAC users will be delighted to know that ^_^