nottchez101

Livestreaming Help (Obs)

Question

hi, i have had the roxio game capture hd pro for a while but just started live streaming today and was wondering if someone could help me. i have watched many tutorials on the obs and they are all not to date with the current version(v0.624) how do i get it to reconize the roxio because when i prewiew it all i get when i add source video game capture and set it to my roxio is rainbow barspost-114618-0-94273200-1401065567_thumb.png please if anyone know help

thanks

1 answer to this question

hi, i have had the roxio game capture hd pro for a while but just started live streaming today and was wondering if someone could help me. i have watched many tutorials on the obs and they are all not to date with the current version(v0.624) how do i get it to reconize the roxio because when i prewiew it all i get when i add source video game capture and set it to my roxio is rainbow bars please if anyone know help

thanks

Use what Roxio provides, or post on the OBS website for answers, since you are using their software.

If you are using the Roxio software, and have problems, come back, and start a new thread.