Question

Plz help me why is it that any xbox video i record i watch it on windows media player it plays with no lag or anything but when i go and try to render it in roxio wave editor or sony vegas it is super laggy and the video just turns to some laggy weird gameplay!plz helpp i tried a lot of stufff but it just doesnt work!!!!!!!

6 answers to this question

Editors are not Players, BIG Difference!!!

First thought would be your PC Specs... List out your specs, like I have in my sig block and be sure to include your HDD Free Space and your typical capture length.

That will give us a base point so we know where to go from there ;)

• Like 1

4gb ram

1.60 ghz

amd e 350 proccesor

amd radeon hd 6310 graphics got ton of space on my hard drive

videos that i record on my pc arent laggy thought its just the xbox videos! I know my specs dont match the software but it workls well still records fine apart form a hissing noise! I am planning to get a better pc though!

also windows 7 home premium

Edited by RedXGaming

The 'hissing noise' is the sound of your CPU frying :lol: :D :lol:

If you do a Win-Pause you will get a Windows Performance Index number (pre Win8). 3.5 seems to be a good number!

Your not exactly a fountain of information... You mention 'other recordings' that work fine but NO indication what quality and mbps so I am guessing you are using an Apples/Oranges comparison :D

the noize only happens when i plug the roxio in zzzzzzz mbs is around 7000 when i record cause my pc makes it pixalated on high mbs other recordings are pc game recording using fraps! Thanks for helping! also the video in the preview is 2 seconds behind my real actions so like shooting or something but that not too big of a deal!

Edited by RedXGaming

So is there a way to fix it or is it just my pc because it doesn't really make sense how it plays the video fine on media player but is laggy on video editing programs?