• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Coldez

Videowave Has Stopped Working

Question

Ive had my Roxio Capture card HD PRO for a while now and when i first used it on my windows 8 pc it worked fine but recently videowave has stopped working, i click on videowave on the lanuchpad, the orange loading box appears and then 5 seconds later just says "videowave has stopped working". I can still capture gameplay but it just wont load videowave.

Ive tried unistalling it and reinstalling, just loading videowave from the file location and not going though the lanuchpad, ive tried running it with and without updates, im pretty sure this problem started when i changed my graphics card, it work when i has a Radeon HD 5450 and then i change to a Geforce GT 610 silent and it stopped working now i have a GTX 760 twin frozr. i tired running it on my 5450 but didnt work, so im guessing its a software problem what do i do to fix it?

Edited by Coldez

2 answers to this question

i am having the same problem except i did nothing to my computer i just opened roxio game capture hd pro and wanted to edit a new video then it comes up with this video wave has stopped working and no one has had an answer to this problem so im just assuming the roxio is a waist of time and a terrible capture card

i am having the same problem except i did nothing to my computer i just opened roxio game capture hd pro and wanted to edit a new video then it comes up with this video wave has stopped working and no one has had an answer to this problem so im just assuming the roxio is a waist of time and a terrible capture card

and you would be wrong :lol:

Do a proper repair and it will work again:

First thing to do is to turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc.

Unplug your RGC Device and put it aside until you are completely finished.

Now insert your Roxio Disc.

Be sure you accept the offer to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio, not Windows)

When you reach the screen where
Repair
is offered, choose that!

When the Repair competes, turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.