Is Easy Media Creator 8 Still Supported? If Not What Do I Need To Do?

1Bruce

Question

I found my copy of Easy Media Creator 8 and decided to burn some disc's with it and it does not seem to go on Vista any longer. It will allow me to install it but then the drivers are shut down and will not work. What do I have to do to get them to work again?

3 answers to this question

Hi Digital Guru, am I to assume that easy media Creator 9 is no longer supported? I installed on a new PC with windows 7, a copy I have been using with windows XP for years. When I try to use an application I am directed to an 'Activation' section which ends up saying Unsuccessful activation. "Invalid Product Key" This is a registered copy of the programme.

:unsure:

Hi Digital Guru, am I to assume that easy media Creator 9 is no longer supported? I installed on a new PC with windows 7, a copy I have been using with windows XP for years. When I try to use an application I am directed to an 'Activation' section which ends up saying Unsuccessful activation. "Invalid Product Key" This is a registered copy of the programme.

:unsure:

Nothing is really supported except current software.

Easy Media Creator 9 was never designed to run on W-7, it's before W-7 was even a operating system.

Download versions of Easy Media Creator 9 needed activation those activation servers have been taken down

I found my copy of Easy Media Creator 8 and decided to burn some disc's with it and it does not seem to go on Vista any longer. It will allow me to install it but then the drivers are shut down and will not work. What do I have to do to get them to work again?

If you had it working at one time, you were lucky. It was not compatible with Vista Read this. Even with other non-compatible software, they MAY work for a short time and then fail. You will need to upgrade.

Archived