Infinite Gaming

Can I Connect My Roxio To The Monitor I Wanna Get?

Question

Hey,

So I play ps3 and I've had my roxio game capture hd pro and been using hdmi as an output and component as an input but on a tv but lately I decided to buy a Asus VN247HP which is 23" and I was wondering can I still use hdmi as an output if I plug hdmi directly into the monitor from my roxio game capture hd pro?

Please reply asap as I wanna get a monitor this weekend at a computer market

8 answers to this question

YES!

HDMI will output from the RGC Device regardless of what the Input is to the device!

However (for others who might wonder) Component Output ONLY WORKS if there is Component Input -_-

So it should work with the asus monitor as long as the hdmi goes directly into the monitor

Because my previous setup had hdmi going to a hdmi to dvi converter amd it didnt work and I posted here and you said it cant go through converters so instead I wanna get a monitor with hdmi

That model has 2 HDMI inputs , so you should be good to go.

Ok so ended up getting the vn247H which has 1 hdmi I will have a quick shower then ill be setting it up with my roxio so then ill tell you if it works then you can pass it on if anyone ever wants to know :)

Ahaha well anyways sorry for the late reply but it worked 100% at first it didnt look like it was gonna work but I held down the power button on ps3 reset display settings and it worked I can play in 1080i and record in 1080i or 720p so im happy thanks so much for the help though and now Im gonna do some videos