• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Error 8004520C

Skyz

Question

Oh look another one of these errors again :l

Project:

Attempting to burn a show onto dvd so my friends can watch it. Episodes 1-3 managed to burn successfully but i get the error at episodes 4-6(on episode 4 precisely at the start).

Process: Open up My DvD (Also tried express) create my title, add my movies (Each as a seperate), Change my labels and all that other little stuff, then Burn. Ive tried saving an iso as well but same error. And im not saving to my C-drive because its an SSD. Its being saved to a regular IHD.

Solutions tried:

Restarted Computer (lol is aware how sometimes doing this fixes issues but in this case did not)

Defrag (same result as restarting)

Drivers, Etc Have no updates available atm so I ASSUME that both Roxio and all my stuff is where it needs to be.

Have tried copying,etc that the other topics mention. Still does not prevent the error from occuring.

Other:

My computer specs far supass the required specs to burn a dvd so dont ask for em :l thats not the issue. Im using Windows 7 Home Premium.

Its my belief thats its possibly the file itself (Like type, audio type, etc) But if episodes 1-3 and 4-6 are the same thing (in both audio and video format) then....yeaaaaaaa my thought kinda goes up in flames lol.

Notes:

If im missing anything, let me know as its my first time posting on this forum. If this topic is in the wrong spot, plz move it if need be. Oh right forgot, im using Roxio Easy Media Creator 10 Suite.

IF u absolutly must have my specs, i suppose i can post em but i dont really see the point :/ Thanks for any solutions in advance~

4 answers to this question

Oh look another one of these errors again :l

Project:

Attempting to burn a show onto dvd so my friends can watch it. Episodes 1-3 managed to burn successfully but i get the error at episodes 4-6(on episode 4 precisely at the start).

Process: Open up My DvD (Also tried express) create my title, add my movies (Each as a seperate), Change my labels and all that other little stuff, then Burn. Ive tried saving an iso as well but same error. And im not saving to my C-drive because its an SSD. Its being saved to a regular IHD.

Solutions tried:

Restarted Computer (lol is aware how sometimes doing this fixes issues but in this case did not)

Defrag (same result as restarting)

Drivers, Etc Have no updates available atm so I ASSUME that both Roxio and all my stuff is where it needs to be.

Have tried copying,etc that the other topics mention. Still does not prevent the error from occuring.

Other:

My computer specs far supass the required specs to burn a dvd so dont ask for em :l thats not the issue. Im using Windows 7 Home Premium.

Its my belief thats its possibly the file itself (Like type, audio type, etc) But if episodes 1-3 and 4-6 are the same thing (in both audio and video format) then....yeaaaaaaa my thought kinda goes up in flames lol.

Notes:

If im missing anything, let me know as its my first time posting on this forum. If this topic is in the wrong spot, plz move it if need be. Oh right forgot, im using Roxio Easy Media Creator 10 Suite.

IF u absolutly must have my specs, i suppose i can post em but i dont really see the point :/ Thanks for any solutions in advance~

If you are using EMC 10 then you were in the wrong forum and your topic has been moved

How long is each episode and how long in time is the whole project?

The fact that episodes 1-3 burn correctly shows that the program encodes and burns correctly.

Then it must be version 10.3 cause its working fine other than this error :/

As for the project videos like he asked, each video is 24-25 mins x3 so the whole project is 1hr-1hr 15 mins. As for file types its mp4 which if episodes 1-3 worked, must be a pretty solid format. I even checked the audio type and both 1-3 and 4-6 have the exact same type. I even rewatched the video file itself to make sure it was clean the whole 24 mins. Played clean without any issues.

im starting to think the software is just too sensitive or becomes too easily bugged which requires these little fixes mentioned in other topics.

Any other ideas as to wut it might be? Oh and after like 4 hrs of messing with it, finally managed to burn 4-6 and 7-9 but once again is stuck at 10-12. GG me \o/

Archived