• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
vance

Trubbel using Cineplayer

Question

Can anyone help regarding error messages using Cineplayer

Hven I try to play a dvd record (not homemade) i get error cant read from the temp folder in C ...... .

Any idea what to do ?

:)

Vance from Norway

4 answers to this question

Can anyone help regarding error messages using Cineplayer

Hven I try to play a dvd record (not homemade) i get error cant read from the temp folder in C ...... .

Any idea what to do ?

:)

Vance from Norway

What version of Cineplayer do you have and what version of the Roxio program -EMC 7, 7.5, 8 or 9? Do you have the stand alone version Cineplayer 3.X. In EMC 9, the Cineplayer is under the program for Digital Media Experience so I don't think you have V9 where to posted.

Edited by sknis

What version of Cineplayer do you have and what version of the Roxio program -EMC 7, 7.5, 8 or 9? Do you have the stand alone version Cineplayer 3.X. In EMC 9, the Cineplayer is under the program for Digital Media Experience so I don't think you have V9 where to posted.

First thanks for the answer .

I have the cineplayer that are included in the EMC 9 . I think it has something to do with the codek pack , have installed the sofware for EMC and the content software twise, but still cant play a dvd cd.

I get this message :

A network error occured while attempting to read from the file :

C:/ docume¨1/VIARB¨1/ locale.temp /pft32 temp/e00ee.msi

Any idea what that means ?? :)

First thanks for the answer .

I have the cineplayer that are included in the EMC 9 . I think it has something to do with the codek pack , have installed the sofware for EMC and the content software twise, but still cant play a dvd cd.

I get this message :

A network error occured while attempting to read from the file :

C:/ docume¨1/VIARB¨1/ locale.temp /pft32 temp/e00ee.msi

Any idea what that means ?? :)

Hate to tell you but I got the same type of error (different location and file). I had not tried to play a DVD before this. Looks like it had to do with having V8 on my computer when I installed V9. I had to uninstall both V8 and V9, used a registry cleaner to remove all traces of V8 (roxizap may have worked also) and then reinstalled V9. A repair install did not clear this problem. I had wanted to have both V8 and V9 on my computer for a different reason but that was not to be. :huh: I no longer get the message and now everything works well (including other minor glitches.)

Hate to tell you but I got the same type of error (different location and file). I had not tried to play a DVD before this. Looks like it had to do with having V8 on my computer when I installed V9. I had to uninstall both V8 and V9, used a registry cleaner to remove all traces of V8 (roxizap may have worked also) and then reinstalled V9. A repair install did not clear this problem. I had wanted to have both V8 and V9 on my computer for a different reason but that was not to be. :huh: I no longer get the message and now everything works well (including other minor glitches.)

Ok , I will try the same , will uninstall and remove all files next time ......thanks for letting me know :)

Vidar