• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Transcoding Error - Dvd Builder

cosmoinfurna

Question

I am having a problem making an error free DVD-video image ISO file using DVD Builder. I get the following message: “transcoding phase finished with error 0x80045021-116.” This just started to happen recently. I tried using a lower quality setting without any luck. Does anyone have an idea what might be wrong?

2 answers to this question

I am having a problem making an error free DVD-video image ISO file using DVD Builder. I get the following message: “transcoding phase finished with error 0x80045021-116.” This just started to happen recently. I tried using a lower quality setting without any luck. Does anyone have an idea what might be wrong?

More info please! What are your source files? How long in time is your production?

Have you assembled/edited your production in Videowave and then loaded it into DVD Builder? This is the recommended method and best for debugging your production.

Also list your computer specs, especially video card.

More info please! What are your source files? How long in time is your production?

Have you assembled/edited your production in Videowave and then loaded it into DVD Builder? This is the recommended method and best for debugging your production.

Hi:

Here it is in detail:

I am transferring video clip files that were made from analog VHS home movie videos using Turtle Beech AD Cap, which I were transferred at the highest resolution setting to video clip files. I then close out AD Cap and open Easy Media Creator DVD Builder and in Production Editor, and I begin to edit the movie. However, most of the editing is done in the advance-editing mode, which is Storyboard. This particular production, which is the first production I’ve made using DVD Builder consists of 69 panels with several transitions and 48 chapters. The production is 1 hour and 53 minutes and 15 seconds in length.

I’m new at this. The only other movie I’ve made so far was using Videowave SE , using the same type of video clip files made from the same Ad Cap software. That production was 1 hour and 55 minutes in length. After I made the DVD and played it on m\y DVD player, I found out that in order to fast forward through scenes quickly, you needed a thing called “Chapters.” We’ll, I went back to Videowave and opened my saved production to add the chapters. However, I found out that you can’t insert chapters using Videowave SE, so I recaptured the video DVD I made to Videowave and inserted the chapters. I don’t remember how many. I then wrote an Image ISO file without any errors, and then I successfully made the DVD, which plays fine in my DVD player.

My Computer is a Dell 8400, Pentium 4 - 530 (3.0 Gig) processor, 1 Gig DDR2 533 MHZ Ram, video card is ATI Radeon X800 SE 128MHZ PCI Express X 16, hard drives are Serial ATA Raid 1 160gig , operating system is Microsoft XP Home Edition with Service Pack 2. All security updates have been installed.

I hope I explained this enough?

Archived