• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

MDC

trim video clips sabotaged

I have used Videowave movie creator for several years and have version 1.6.636.0 ENG factory installed on my Dell computer with windows XP and all the latest updates of XP. I just captured video of a meeting I shot with my Samsung sc-x105L digital video camera and need to edit it and send to others on the web. everything works fine until I trim the clip. once I did that the thumbnail in the filmstrip was replaced by ! and when I made the movie the sound was rendered but the video was gone and replaced by ! . What has caused this and how do I fix it? I uninstalled Videowave and re-installed it from my discs. no change, it replaces the video when I trim it. HELP! thank you for reading this.

I have used Videowave movie creator for several years and have version 1.6.636.0 ENG factory installed on my Dell computer with windows XP and all the latest updates of XP. I just captured video of a meeting I shot with my Samsung sc-x105L digital video camera and need to edit it and send to others on the web. everything works fine until I trim the clip. once I did that the thumbnail in the filmstrip was replaced by ! and when I made the movie the sound was rendered but the video was gone and replaced by ! . What has caused this and how do I fix it? I uninstalled Videowave and re-installed it from my discs. no change, it replaces the video when I trim it. HELP! thank you for reading this.

Sometimes bits of the program remain that can cause problems. Uninstall the program, then try running roxiozap, it will remove all traces of the program. http://tools.roxio.com/support/tools/roxizap.exe

Sometimes bits of the program remain that can cause problems. Uninstall the program, then try running roxiozap, it will remove all traces of the program. http://tools.roxio.com/support/tools/roxizap.exe

Thanks ogdens, but that did not solve the problem. no change except now I get either a green panel or a ! panel instead of the video after I trim. I've lost my library of productions I was working on, but i figure I can eventually find them on my computer somewhere. any other suggestions, anybody??