• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Attempting To Access "customer Support"

seattlejoe7

Sorry, but I cannot figure out any other way of contacting Customer Service online.

The contact link takes you to a login page:

Find your free and paid options for contacting Roxio Support & Service.

Login to submit a request

So, I log in, and the next page tells me I'm logged in ..... and that's all ... no Customer Service link, no nothing.

I can't even contact Customer Service (or Technical Support) to report that I cannot contact Customer Service (or Technical Support)

I hope someone can help me navigate this strangely laid out site.

"-)

Sorry, but I cannot figure out any other way of contacting Customer Service online.

The contact link takes you to a login page:

Find your free and paid options for contacting Roxio Support & Service.

Login to submit a request

So, I log in, and the next page tells me I'm logged in ..... and that's all ... no Customer Service link, no nothing.

I can't even contact Customer Service (or Technical Support) to report that I cannot contact Customer Service (or Technical Support)

I hope someone can help me navigate this strangely laid out site.

"-)

Instead of using the 'Contact' link, click on the 'Company' link on the left, then scroll down to the bottom of that page and click on the 'Contact Us' link there. That will bring you to a page with all kinds of contact info.

Hello,

I just want to weigh in on the OP's message about the site being laid out strangely.

This is one of the absolute worst sites to get customer service information from. To be fair, when I called customer service the agent was able to help me and he did so very politely, but he could not answer the question I have (I won't ask here because it's off topic).

One of the problems is the way it requires you to log in twice to ask a question of the Roxanne system, then the Roxanne system offers no help whatsoever. So I look for an email address to send a support request (like any other sane company has) and nothing. Maybe I'm overlooking something, but I seem to get what I need at all other sites I need to ask questions from (Hitachi, Seagate, Primera, Microboards, Apple, the list goes on…).

I just want to ask a simple support question and if the answer is what I think it is, request a feature. This is basic merchant/customer interaction and not too much to ask for.

The only reason I'm even in the forums is because it's my last hope for answers. From the way this company supports its products (Toast, really), you would think that they feel this is the first level of support. Yeah, make the users answer questions among themselves. Then you don't have to offer real support.

I'm obviously frustrated, sorry about ranting, but an email address for support questions is the most basic level of support. At least make it easy to find after logging in. Come on people, I've already bought the software, registered, and made a reasonable attempt to solve the problem myself.

I'll stop now.

-----Ryan

Hello Ryan,

I can't do anything about the Roxio site but I do volunteer to help fellow users with problems here.

You say your problem's off topic here. Have you posted it in one of the other forums where it might be on topic? Which forum?

Hi aerofilm, as brendon has said , there are a lot of people here that put in there time into the boards here and there are some good Roxio staff the browse these pages to, find the right topic header on the main page and place your question there, and keep checking back and you may get a supprise.

People arround here are very helpfull.

Customer Services no longer exists with this company. I have tried and tried to get an issue resolved and have gotten either no replies or completly unrelated replies that had nothing to do with my problem. Finally their solution was "Download and install the update" even though in the messeage to them i clearly stated that "I downlaoded and installed the update" with no results. I cannot access live chat anymore (where did it go?) and the open ticket no longer allows me to update it. As an insult to injury, the link to the "satisfaction survey" takes me to a page that tells me "this survey does not exist." A joke indeed and the WORST customer service experience I have ever seen.

I know that they have been having all kinds of problems with the links to the support pages. All I can offer is a suggestion to try again later (I know it sounds familiar). Did you try the link on your V8 home page or the one that Patrick posted? I tried the one on my home page and it opened the survey.

Oops I just noticed that you were posting in the Toast board. Do you have EMC 8 or Toast? The survey is for V8 users (I think).

Customer Services no longer exists with this company. I have tried and tried to get an issue resolved and have gotten either no replies or completly unrelated replies that had nothing to do with my problem. Finally their solution was "Download and install the update" even though in the messeage to them i clearly stated that "I downlaoded and installed the update" with no results. I cannot access live chat anymore (where did it go?) and the open ticket no longer allows me to update it. As an insult to injury, the link to the "satisfaction survey" takes me to a page that tells me "this survey does not exist." A joke indeed and the WORST customer service experience I have ever seen.

Customer Services no longer exists with this company. I have tried and tried to get an issue resolved and have gotten either no replies or completly unrelated replies that had nothing to do with my problem. Finally their solution was "Download and install the update" even though in the messeage to them i clearly stated that "I downlaoded and installed the update" with no results.

Okay, so you haven't got anywhere with Customer Services. It seems to me your next logical step is to post your problem here on whichever forum fits the problem.

DO THAT please, and then you'll be able to say that your fellow customers on the community forum were more help to you than Customer Services.

Archived