• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Help

MyDVD Trial

Question

I am trying to install the trial of MyDVD 6. I fill out the screen with my e-mail address and the software downloads. Then I try to install it and it asks for the serial number which it claims was e-mailed to me. It wasn't. I have tried 4 times and there is no e-mail. Yes - I've looked in bulk, etc. This e-mail is not being sent.

Does anyone know how to get support without paying $35.00. If this software will do one particular thing I want it to do, I'll buy it but I can't find out.

Thanks...Help

You may be able to download the softwear including drivers from Cannon http://alpha02u.c-wss.com/inc/ApplServlet?...DR&TRF=MAIN

I am new at this, so sorry if my suggestions don't work. I wish you luck, don't think much of Roxio myself!

Purchased Roixo EMC 9 suite several functions will not run and there is no tech support. Thats what happens when don't investigate a product before you purchase. Roxio buyer beware goto the web site and check out their support.

As many others in the discussion group, I also have not received an email containing a registration code for the mydvd 15 trial. I've tried multiple email addresses, checked my bulk/junk folders, etc.

Would someone please send me this info so I can try to burn my tivo 2 go programs. I have not been able to successfully do this using any other means. If this works, I will definitely buy this product!!

I tried to PM ivanatrox, but the mailbox was full.

Thank A LOT for your help!!

I provide the trial serial number through e-mail and didn't hear anything back from the user... I assume she got it...

Hello,

I was wondering if I could get the S/N for MyDVD 6.2 Deluxe also? I have MyDVD 6.2 Plus (and the s/N), and also the MyDVD 6.2 Deluxe upgrade but not the S/N for it. I don't know if my MyDVD 6.2 Plus S/N will work or not.

Thank you,

Mary99

Hello,

I was wondering if I could get the S/N for MyDVD 6.2 Deluxe also? I have MyDVD 6.2 Plus (and the s/N), and also the MyDVD 6.2 Deluxe upgrade but not the S/N for it. I don't know if my MyDVD 6.2 Plus S/N will work or not.

Thank you,

Mary99

Go to post #7, on this thread.....on the left hand side move your curser over the user's name "ivanatrox" click on it, then click on "send message", and ask for the S/N.