Sign in to follow this  
organ6

MY DVD

Question

Hi - when I try to edit chapters in 'edit movie' in MY DVD I get all finished and click the OK button. Immediately a message pops up saying Video Wave has encountered a problem and needs to close. When I click OK to send message to Microsoft MY DVD closes and I have lost the chapter setup.

Tried doing chapters in Menu Edit and the program would shut down while I was fast-forwarding to a chapter spot. MS said check device driver but I cannot find it. Any ideas????

4 answers to this question

Hi - when I try to edit chapters in 'edit movie' in MY DVD I get all finished and click the OK button. Immediately a message pops up saying Video Wave has encountered a problem and needs to close. When I click OK to send message to Microsoft MY DVD closes and I have lost the chapter setup.

Tried doing chapters in Menu Edit and the program would shut down while I was fast-forwarding to a chapter spot. MS said check device driver but I cannot find it. Any ideas????

Post your computer specifications especially your video card/chip information. It could be that your video card/chip driver has become corrupted.

Post your computer specifications especially your video card/chip information. It could be that your video card/chip driver has become corrupted.

Processor - Intel Pentium 4, 3200 MHz, 200MHz external bus

BIOS - Intel Corp. AG91510J.15A.0816.2005.0214.1818 02/14/2005

Memory - 1024MB physical , 90% free resources, 4 memory slots, 0 free (512+)

Video - Graphics Adapter: NVIDIA GeForce 6200 TurboCache , Screen Area/Colors: 1024x768 pixels, 16 million colors (is OK)

Monitor: Gateway 4356

Processor - Intel Pentium 4, 3200 MHz, 200MHz external bus

BIOS - Intel Corp. AG91510J.15A.0816.2005.0214.1818 02/14/2005

Memory - 1024MB physical , 90% free resources, 4 memory slots, 0 free (512+)

Video - Graphics Adapter: NVIDIA GeForce 6200 TurboCache™ , Screen Area/Colors: 1024x768 pixels, 16 million colors (is OK)

Monitor: Gateway 4356

Update your drivers to this version if you have XP. I think the same drivers are used for MCE but please check. Make sure that you follow the instructions which include unistalling the earlier drivers and then installing these.