• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

I am able to print out fronts and backs to size but the booklet is undersize (about 75% only). anybody know how to get thatcorrected ?

4 answers to this question

Roxio uses several different Label Creators, so you may need to tell us which one you're using [name and version number please?]

What Creator suite is it in, and what menu item do you use to run the labeling program?

Printing the wrong size is usually a matter of the printer drivers. Do you have your labeler software set to use your particular printer?

Thank you for responding Brendon, I have Roxio Creator NXT 2, I am using Create Labels Advanced. I am hooked up to a Canon MG 2420, but as I say it prints the fronts and backs fine. It does not print booklets to size and when I try to do a print preview of a booklet it prints out a disc layout. I have set the preferences and calibrated to my printers requirements...I am confused as to what is wrong..........

Oh yes, I have set Roxio Creator NXT 2 up on my laptop as well (hooked up to the same printer) and it does the same thing....

Rob, you're doing better than I am. I don't seem to b able to find Label Creator on my copy of NXT Pro2, and I don't seem to be able to find a way to add it into my suite.

Brandon, do you have any advice? I'm pretty sure I did the full install.