• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Survey

sknis

Question

Roxio is asking for your opinion on several features for software in a survey with an iPod as a prize. Go to the welcome screen in V8. :D

I see an possible confusion in the way the answers are presented in the survey in that "must" is lower on the scale than is "like". For most people must is a requirement where like is a preference. I hope someone recognizes this when they tabulate. (perhaps they will rewrite the poll answers to reflect this. :D

To the people who are having trouble with any of the products (V7 or V8), there is a feedback box near the end of the survey. Here is a real chance to be heard by management. :D

Or maybe I shouldn't have posted this so I have a better chance to win the prize.! :):huh:

6 answers to this question

Roxio is asking for your opinion on several features for software in a survey with an iPod as a prize. Go to the welcome screen in V8. :D

I see an possible confusion in the way the answers are presented in the survey in that "must" is lower on the scale than is "like". For most people must is a requirement where like is a preference. I hope someone recognizes this when they tabulate. (perhaps they will rewrite the poll answers to reflect this. :D

To the people who are having trouble with any of the products (V7 or V8), there is a feedback box near the end of the survey. Here is a real chance to be heard by management. :D

Or maybe I shouldn't have posted this so I have a better chance to win the prize.! :):huh:

Creator 8 screwed up my drive so bad I had to uninstall it so I can't even take the survey.

Archived