Question

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way for me to record my pc with my roxio game capture hd and have it send the video to an ipad so that i dont need two computers.

6 answers to this question

The RGC captures ONLY in m2ts.

You have to convert it in any case as Apple is limited to what it can accept ;)

But that is easy as there is a preset for iPad already in the Export As function:

post-39730-0-61038800-1406480424_thumb.jpg

I dont think my query was understood. What i meant was i want to record my laptop screen without needed another laptop or computer with the capture software on it. Is this neccessary? Is there some sort of port for iOS? If not can one be made?

No. There is no way to connect your Game Capture HD Pro to your iPad. There is no Mac port that I'm aware of. I doubt there will be one.

Roxio used to sell another product for doing that, Game Capture for PC, or some similar name. I don't see it on the products page anymore. Looking on Amazon, you can still buy it. Reviews are pretty mixed on it. It doesn't require any external hardware.

Using the RGC HD Pro on the same PC you're gaming on doesn't seem to work well for most anyone who has come here looking for that solution. (Of course, for those that it works well, they don't come here looking for help.)

Have you tried it?

Thanks Dave!

Some have tried the One PC Play & Capture with mixed results...

Most say it fails as you are asking way too much of a computer, a few say it worked :huh: