• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

EasyK

Reinstalling Creatorpro 2011 On Windows 8

Question

My Windows 7 Laptop crashed and I'm trying to install my CreatorPro 2011 on my Windows 8 Laptop; it won't install. It says to try latter, but after 3 attempts, I just don't think it will install. I suspect that it is because it is a reinstall and Roxio has something blocking the reinstall. I won't pay for support, so I'm hoping someone can help me. Log files are attached.

Thanks

LogFile 14-07-27 12-28.zip

3 answers to this question

My Windows 7 Laptop crashed and I'm trying to install my CreatorPro 2011 on my Windows 8 Laptop; it won't install. It says to try latter, but after 3 attempts, I just don't think it will install. I suspect that it is because it is a reinstall and Roxio has something blocking the reinstall. I won't pay for support, so I'm hoping someone can help me. Log files are attached.

Thanks

Only two versions W-8 compatible are NXT and NXT2 regular and Pro versions.

• Like 1

ok, I just want to make sure that I understand this issue. My computer crashed and I was foolish enough to buy a new one with Windows 8. I'm trying to install Creator Pro 2011 but it says the product registration code in invalid. I got the code from Roxio.com but it still does not work. Now I read that Windows 8 will not run Creator 2011: is that correct?

So I will have to go out and purchase Creator NXT if I want to continue to use Creator?

Edited by Rusty5051

Windows 8 will not run Creator 2011: is that correct?

So I will have to go out and purchase Creator NXT if I want to continue to use Creator?

Creator 2011 is not W-8 compatible.

NXT & NXT PRO, NXT2 &NXT2 PRO are W-8 compatible.